* 1 box of Pillsbury’s Perfectly Pumpkin Cake Mix
* 1/2 cup water
* 1/2 cup Bakon Vodka
* 1/2 cup applesauce
* 1 pkg Jones Dry Aged Bacon, Cherry Hardwood Smoked, 8 oz, cooked and crumbled
* 3 medium eggs
* cupcake/muffin tins and paper liners
** Side Note: I always replace my oil with ‘no sugar added’ applesauce.
* Preheat your oven and follow directions on the box as directed, but make adjustments to ingredients as shown below.
NOTES ON THE RECIPE:
* You have many opportunities to make adjustments to this recipe. You can chose to use any flavor of bacon, different cake mix, or different liquor.
* I found that this recipe made for a great dessert but also a wonderful sweet bread for chili or stew. The sweet and smokey flavors were wonderfully paired with a spicy chili my husband and I enjoyed for dinner.
* I am open to any suggestions or ideas on how to improve this recipe.