Creamy Curry Bacon Pasta
* box of pasta, your choice (I chose vegetable farfalle)
* can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1 cup of milk (or substitute – I used almond coconut milk)
* cooked chopped up bacon slices, no less than 8
* cooked peas (I chose a steam bag for convenience)
* curry powder
* pinch of salt
* garlic power
* cayenne powder
* Cook your pasta fully. Keep it just lightly tender. You don’t want it to be mushy. (Note: You may even want to cut a few minutes of the normal cook time. This will be a cold pasta dish, so you don’t want your pasta to break apart when you mix everything together.)
* When your pasta is done, rinse and let cool. When cooled, place in a container and set in the refrigerator to chill while you continue to prep your other ingredients.
* In a mixing bowl, whisk together your can of mushroom soup and milk. Make sure all mixture is smooth.
* Now add your spices to your liking. I was a little heavier with the curry powder, splashed the garlic, pinch of salt, and one shake of the cayenne powder. Mix well and taste. Continue to add spices as you like.
* Now remove your pasta from the refrigerator. Combine your pasta, bacon pieces, and peas. Pour your soup mixture on top and fold in to your pasta mix.
* Store your pasta dish in a container and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour to chill.
* Now serve and enjoy!
NOTES ON THE RECIPE:
* You have many opportunities to make adjustments to this recipe. You can chose to use any flavor of bacon, different condensed soups, different spices, or even different vegetables.
* I am open to any suggestions or ideas on how to improve this recipe.