Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin, By: Stephen
(Note: The recipe can be found on MyRecipe.com, but I will also post below with some notes Stephen made.)
* 1 (1-lb.) pork tenderloin
* 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
* 3 bacon slices, cut in half crosswise
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Remove silver skin from pork tenderloin, leaving a thin layer of fat covering the pork. Sprinkle seasoning over pork. Wrap pork with bacon slices, and secure with wooden picks. Place pork on a lightly greased wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
2. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Increase oven temperature to broil. Broil 5 inches from heat 3 to 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove from oven; cover pork with foil, and let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. ”
* I added some rotated garlic and coated the meat with olive oil.
* 25 minutes in the oven and finished on grill.
* Sliced while warm from the grill.