Sweet & Spicy Bacon Twists, By: Robin
* 1 package of your favorite bacon, cut in half slices
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
* Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place wire rack on top.
* Mix brown sugar and cayenne in a shallow bowl.
* Individually coat strips in sugar-cayenne mix on both sides.
* Twist the bacon and use the wire rack to tuck the ends, preventng the bacon from untwisting while it cooks.
* Bake 20-30 minutes, or to your desired level of crispness.