Bacon Wrapped Sweet Pickled Watermelon Rinds, By: Rebecca
* Old South Sweet Pickled Watermelon Rinds, drained
* 1 package of bacon, sliced into half pieces
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Wrap watermelon rinds in half slices of bacon and secured with tooth picks.
* On a wire rack, for 20 to 30 minutes or until it is done enough for your liking.
(Note: Make sure to flip as needed to ensure all sides are cooked evenly.)
Taste Review by Charlie, Directly from Bacon Day 2014:
Posted on September 1, 2014, in Bacon Fun by Family & Friends and tagged appetizers, bacon-wrapped, Old South Sweet Pickled Watermelon Rinds, Rebecca, recipes, snacks, watermelon rinds. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.