Chocolate Chip Walnut Brownies with Candied Bacon and Coconut
* 2 large eggs
* 1 stick of softened butter
* applesauce (or oil)
* 1 package of bacon + brown sugar = candied bacon, diced
* shredded coconut
PRE-HEAT OVEN TO 350.
* Mix both your brownie and cocolate chip cookie mixes in separate bowls. Follow directions on back of boxes.
* Add half of you candied bacon into your cookie mix (or your brownie mix if you choose).
NOTE: I use applesauce as a substitute for oil.
NOTE: I chose a small muffin pan for bite size desserts. Grease pan if needed.
* Fill each cup half way with brownie mix.
* Add cookie mix to the top of each cup.
* Now top off each cup with candied bacon and shredded coconut.
* Cook for 15 minutes. Than cool and enjoy!
NOTES ON THE RECIPE:
* You have many opportunities to make adjustments to this recipe. You can chose to use any flavor of bacon, different brownie or cookie mixes, or add ingredients.
* You can bake as single serve desserts like I did or cook in one big sheet.
* Goes great with ice cream or by itself.
* A great addition might be to sprinkle a small amount of Baconery Bacon Salt on top for a bit of “salt” with “sweet”.
* I am open to any suggestions or ideas on how to improve this recipe.