New Year’s Resolutions For Bacon
I’ll be honest. I suck at keeping any New Year’s resolutions. It usually involves weight loss or just being a better person. Usually doesn’t work out…. I pretty much stay neutral. So, I was thinking it might actually be easier to make resolutions surrounding bacon and my blog. I am constantly trying to find ways to improve the blog and want to accomplish more. Here are a few I want to try:
1. Improve the layout of the blog. It looks a little drab. It def needs some spunk.
2. Create an awesome logo. I did make a little photo with the name of the blog but it’s not want I have envisioned from the beginning.
3. Create a new recipe to post – an average of one recipe a month. Yeah, I know the bar is set low, but this will allow me to exceed my goal.
4. Make 2012’s International Bacon Day EPIC! I want it to be more like a pot luck so I can display friends’ bacon creations.
5. I want to get weird and make sculptures out of bacon and other meats. I don’t want to mention any ideas yet, but it will be NERD-tastic!
6. Start making some bacon crafts. I’m still thinking of ideas and trying to decide which direction to go.