Bacon Jello Shots
* 1 box of flavored gelatin jello mix, your choice
* 3/4 cup Bacon Vodka
* 1 cup boiling water
* ice cubes
* 2-oz mini plastic cups
* 1/4 cup ground or finely chopped cooked bacon
Prep. Pour gelatin mix into mixing bowl and add boiling water. Stir for 2 minutes, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
In a 1 cup measuring cup, measure out your 3/4 cup of Bacon Vodka and add ice until 1 cup. Add to gelatin mix and stir for another 2 minutes.
Your ice should be melted by the time. Now, pour your gelatin mix into the 2-oz plastic cups. Amount of cups you fill depends on how much mix you want to pour into each cup.
Place each cup on a tray and slide into ‘fridge to set.
About 1 hour into chill time, pull out jello shots and sprinkle a small amount of bacon on the surface of each shot.
Place back in ‘fridge for 1-2 hours longer. Chill time may vary.
NOTES ON THE RECIPE:
* You have many opportunities to make adjustments to this recipe. You can chose to use any flavor of bacon and any flavor of gelatin.
* I used small chopped pieces of bacon this time, but I think ground bacon would be better next time.
* This was my first attempt at this recipe (with bacon that is…) and I am open to any suggestions or ideas on how to improve it.