* This is an incredibly simple recipe and not very original at all…. but enjoy!
* 1 box of brownie mix
* ingredients on back of brownie mix box)
* I used applesauce, an egg, and water.
* 10 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
** Preheat oven as directed on back of brownie mic box, based on bake ware you are using.
Mix brownie mix and additional ingredients noted on back of box, as directed.
Add bacon. Mix.
Pour brownie mix into greased bake ware and spread evenly.
Place in oven and bake as directed on back of brownie mix box, based on bake ware you are using.
Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!
NOTES ON THE RECIPE:
* You have many opportunities to make adjustments to this recipe. You can chose to use any flavor of bacon or different type of dessert (cookies, cake, cupcakes, etc.).
* I always use applesauce in place of oil with baked goods. No adjustments in measurement needed. You use the same amount they ask for with oil.
* You could also set aside some of the bacon crumbles to place on the top of the brownie mix as a topping before placing in the oven.