Tur-Chick-Cow Bacon Burgers
*** NOTE: This recipe is best if done over a charcoal grill.
* 1 pkg of ground beef
* 1 pkg of ground turkey
* 1 pkg of chicken sausages (we used sweet italian style)
* 1 pkg of bacon, cooked until crispy (we used brown sugar bacon)
* sliced cheese of your choice (we used muenster)
* seasoning of your choice
* bread/buns of your choice
* condiments of your choice
Mix ingredients together. In a medium to large mixing bowl, mix together your ground beef, ground turkey, and de-case your chicken sausages.
Add your bacon by breaking up into small pieces.
Add any seasonings you please. We used sweet italian style chicken sausages so our meat will already be seasoned.
Form your patties and grill! Make sure to form your patties so they are even in thickness all around. This will make sure your burger is cooked evenly, even if you prefer medium rare.
You can use this time to prep your condiments and toppings. We cooked down some fresh spinach and chopped up mushrooms, seasoned with rosemary and garlic.
Place on a bun and enjoy! 😛 We enjoyed these along side sweet potatoes, corn, and Bacon Wrapped Asparagus.
NOTES ON THE RECIPE:
* You have many opportunities to make adjustments to this recipe. You can chose to use any flavor of bacon, any type of ground meat, and add any seasonings you wish.
* This was my first attempt at this recipe and I am open to any suggestions or ideas on how to improve it.